struts-user mailing list archives

From "David G Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: URGENT - not finding applications.properties
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:43:36 GMT
Are you struts related .jar files all locally loaded under your application
in WEB-INF/lib or are they in a common shared area for your application
server?

Regards,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thielen [mailto:dave@windward.net]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 1:26 PM
To: Struts-Users
Subject: URGENT - not finding applications.properties

Hi;

I have had struts working fine in one web application. I then added a second
web application - in it's own directory with it's own struts files, web.xml
file, etc.

Now when I run the new application (which gets loaded first) finds it's
application.properties but the second application cannot find it's
application.properties.

My web.xml is:

  <init-param>
   <param-name>application</param-name>
   <param-value>resources.application</param-value>
  </init-param>

thanks - dave