struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Including 4 <form>'s into 1 page with includes?
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 03:35:11 GMT
OK, I got the forms to display, but I have an issue with the data in each
page being displayed. There is not data actually populating the pages, when
I  KNOW there is data in the given Form Object

I have several ActionForms that as a JSP alone, they work fine,
But then I have this new page that has as DynaActionForm with the following
attributes:

        <form-bean  name="medicalHistoryViewForm"
                    dynamic="true"
                    type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
            <form-property name="cin" type="java.lang.String" />

            <form-property name="allergiesForm"
type="com.baselogic.yoursos.user.AllergiesActionForm" />
            <form-property name="diseaseForm"
type="com.baselogic.yoursos.user.DiseaseActionForm" />
            <form-property name="prosthesisForm"
type="com.baselogic.yoursos.user.ProsthesisActionForm" />
            <form-property name="surgeryForm"
type="com.baselogic.yoursos.user.SurgeryActionForm" />
            <form-property name="treatmentForm"
type="com.baselogic.yoursos.user.TreatmentActionForm" />
            <form-property name="vaccinationForm"
type="com.baselogic.yoursos.user.VaccinationActionForm" />
        </form-bean>

Then, I have the following includes:

<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/default/body/allergies.view.jsp" />
<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/default/body/disease.view.jsp" />
<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/default/body/prosthesis.view.jsp" />
<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/default/body/surgery.view.jsp" />
<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/default/body/treatment.view.jsp" />
<jsp:include page="/WEB-INF/default/body/vaccination.view.jsp" />

Please help. I appreciate anyone taking a minute to look at this. I am
really in crunch time as I have a demo for over 2,000 persons in the next
1.5 weeks. So I am very stressed!
Again, heaps of appreciation in advance for you help!

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson

coming soon:
Your SOS: Your personal emergency contact system.
http://YourSos.com

+001(805) 563-0666 Office
+001 (708) 570-2772 Fax
---