struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@hotmail.com>
Subject Including 4 <form>'s into 1 page with includes?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:06:39 GMT
I have 4 different read-only forms that are each in their own jsp page. I
want to create a master jsp page that has all 4 forms on it.
I can have the main action collect all 4 DTO's for each of the forms, and
then add it to a DyaActionForm, but I don't know if this is even going to
work.

I just don't want to copy-n-paste JSP code into this master view, as I also
will have the need to show the same FORM by itself.

Has anyone done anything like this and able to help me figure out what to
do?

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson