struts-user mailing list archives

From Julie.Hu...@mizuhocbus.com
Subject Re: Multipage JDBC result
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:26:54 GMT
It seems that it pulled the whole JDBC resultset into the memory at one
time(correct me if I am wrong at this point)
since my data sets will be very huge, I don't think it is a good idea to
pull down all the data to the session for paging.
Any better solution /examples?
very appreciated!!

Julie

"Andrew Kuzmin" <kuzmin@soft-ukraine.com>