struts-user mailing list archives

From "Linus Nikander" <li...@nikander.net>
Subject Re: Ensuring a clean Form
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:23:28 GMT
Ok, that clears a few things up. As far as session-scope is concerned. Do I
understand it correctly that two separate user-sessions will NEVER share a
populated form-instance ? I.e the only time this problem may occur is when a
single user, within the same session where form persistence is defined to
session scope, calls the same form twice ?

//Linus