struts-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Patel <prpa...@ibiblio.org>
Subject Re: Menu based on Tiles
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:17:54 GMT

> I need to create a menu using tiles. The menu is a vertical menu, where the
> categories list comes as bold, and the currently selected menu should be
> expanded to show the submenus. The currently selected submenu's hyperlink
> should be disabled, rest have to be enabled.
>
> What is the best way to design such a tile? Are there any sample codes for
> the same?

I don't think a menu would be dependant on Tiles per se. Sure, you could
wire in a menu using a tile, but the menu code (jsp/javascript/html)
would also work by itself outside of Tiles.

While you think about it, have a look at this:
http://raibledesigns.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=StrutsMenu

cheers,
Pratik