Hello, I have a tabular listing of records (rows and column). Each row is identified by a rowID. In each row, there are three buttons (modify/delete/someother). Button is created as follows: When i click on any of these buttons, in the action class, I need to know 1. which button was clicked (modify/delte/someother) and 2. for which row (rowID) it was clicked 3. How can I send more than one information? I cannot use image links in place of the button, as the application is multi-lingual, and loads the button caption from an applicationResources.properties. The number of rows in the table depends on the number of rows I fetch from the database, and so is not fixed. I'm very new to STRUTS, any solution or alternate ways to implement this would be of great help. Thanks very much in advance, Regards, Rajesh --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org