struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Clotworthy" <tclotwor...@bka-inc.com>
Subject Struts1.1 & Oracle 9iAS
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:26:22 GMT
Hi,
I am saddled with having to re-implement a struts-based architecture
designed to run on a Tomcat web container, to an Oracle 9iAS Release2
(Tomcat is out, end-of-discussion). Unfortunately, 9iAS support Struts1.0
framework, but does not seem to support the various Struts1.1 capabilities
that our system already leverages, which include:

1) the RequestProcessor (specifically using ProcessRoles extension)
2) Tiles
3) LookupDispatchAction class
4) some other things..

If anyone else may be in a similarly unfortunate position, and can share any
insights on how they either:

1) figured out how to get 9iAS Release2 to work with Struts1.1,

Or else:

2) can share any insights on how they got around similar problems, it would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.