struts-user mailing list archives

From Janice <janic...@shaw.ca>
Subject re: Getting ArrayList of objects from my form bean into my drop down list -> solution
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:57:10 GMT
Just in case some other newbies are doing the same thing, this was my
solution:

  <bean:define id="codes" name="projectForm" property="projCodeNames"/>

Its making a new bean on the .jsp page with my ArrayList that was in my form
bean, and then I can easily get the values from it.

(I can't wait until this stuff is all second nature!  I haven't even started
doing anything difficult yet!)