struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: How Do I Create This Drop-Down List in Struts?
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:57:49 GMT
The collection that you want to iterate through and the form property
aren't linked as such only when you nest the html:options tag in the
html:select tag

So your html:select form property is like any other form property, and
when submitted will only the form property will be set to only one
value from the list.
	//now the list in the options tags is only really associated
	//with the form property as its nested in the html:select

the property attribute in the html:options tag is to drill to the
property of the bean thats exposed during the iteration and hasn't much
to do with the form itself.
..

Cheers Mark