struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <David.K...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Two basic questions regarding logic:equal
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:19:43 GMT
If you can use a Servlet 2.3 web container, you could instead use the
JSTL and Struts-EL.  Then, you could use the more powerful expression
language in the JSTL.  You can easily do boolean (multi-element)
comparisons in the EL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jitesh Sinha [mailto:jsinha@cisco.com]

1.)How do you compare one property of a bean with two values by a single
logic:equal tag?I want to achieve the following logic:

if(str.equals("astr") || str.equals("anotherstr"))

I guess logic:equal tag is for only one comparison...so what you  people
think is the most efficient way to achieve this?

2.)How do you compare one property of a bean with a value ignoring the
case by a logic:equal tag?I want to achieve the following logic:

if(str.equalsIgnoreCase("astr"))

Thanks,
Jitesh