struts-user mailing list archives

From Frederic Dernbach <fredatw...@free.fr>
Subject Struts Validator with Indexed Properties
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:07:52 GMT
I would like to know how to use the Struts Validator with indexed
properties.

I cannot display error messages under the field (but the validator
obviously works and performs validation).

Below is the relevant parts of my JSP and of my valdiation.xml file :
Upon submission of the JSP's form, I can see the validator does not
validate the 'orderNumber' property if it is empty. But no error
messages is displayed.

Can an error message be displayed under the input field if the property
being validated is indexed ?

Fred

**** JSP ****
	<th align="center">
	<bean:message key="rubis.strategy.parameters.orderNumber"/>
	</th>
.../...
	<logic:iterate	name="strategyForm"
			property="parameters"
			id="parameter"
			type="com.rubis.web.system.bean.ParamInterfaceElementBean">
					property="orderNumber"
					indexed="true"/>
		.../...
	</logic:iterate>