struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: EL Expression in html:hidden tag
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:52:26 GMT
Yup, that's the theory anyway. As of JSP 2.0 (with a Servlet 2.4 format web.xml
that has not explicity deactivated EL evaluation), request-time attribute values
can be specified using either the familiar scriptlet expression (<%= %>) or the
EL (${}). So, any pre-JSP 2.0 tags that have attributes with
<rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue> in their TLD file will automatically be able to
use the EL for request-time attribute values.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>