struts-user mailing list archives

From "Grassi Fabio" <Fabio.Gra...@ggsinformatica.it>
Subject Realm authentication & password change
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:43:17 GMT
I'm using Tomcat User Database Realm authentication with a Struts
application. It all works fine *but* I would like to give my users the
ability to change their password. The problem is that once the password
is changed in my RDBMS, Tomcat keeps the old password in memory until
restarted. So the unlucky user who has changed the password gets
prevented from logging in again.

Does anybody have a similar problem? I'm I doping something wrong? Any
hint would be greately appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Fabio.
Ai sensi della Legge 675/96, si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio
sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse
pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi,
dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.<BR><BR>This message, for the law
675/96 may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take
any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.