struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pingili, Madhupal" <MPing...@BBandT.com>
Subject Does Struts-Menu work with J2EE 1.2 (servlet 2.2 and JSP 1.1) lev el container?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:51:02 GMT
Hi All,
Can I use struts-menu on a J2EE 1.2 level container? I just saw on their
website "Dependencies" section
that it needs servletapi 2.3.
I am getting following error while trying to use struts-menu
(struts-menu.sourceforge.net)
on WebSphere 4.0.4 AE (J2EE 1.2 level container):
Servlet Error: The menu repository could not be found.:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: The menu repository could not be found.
	at
com.fgm.web.menu.displayer.taglib.UseMenuDisplayerTag.doStartTag(Unknown
Source)

If it works with J2EE 1.2 level conatiner, can you suggest a solution to the
above problem?

Thanks
Reddy