struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Anubhav" <anubhav.gu...@pearson.com>
Subject Dropdown and a text box
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:16:54 GMT
Hi,

I wish to have an input filed in a form which is a drop down box, but the
user can also type in a value if they do not want to select from the drop
down box.

I know I can use html:select for dropdown and html:text for text box. But I
cannot figure out how to have an input text field in which you can type in
(text box), or select a value from the drop down list.

Thanks,

Anubhav

If you were not an intended recipient,