struts-user mailing list archives

From Nick Heudecker <n...@systemmobile.com>
Subject Re: What's the best choice for connection pooling with Struts and PostgreSQL
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 15:26:44 GMT
Hi Bruce,

I personally prefer C3P0 over DBCP.  I've had problems with DBCP in the past, and the support
for C3P0 seems to be better.  You can find it on Sourceforge.

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 08:56:43AM +0800, ZYD wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm writing my Struts application using PostgreSQL as the backend database. Could you
give me some advice on choosing the connection pooling framework/methods?

> I wrote my own connection pooling classes, but if there are some good frameworks from
jakarta, it definitely worth a  try.

--
Nick Heudecker
SystemMobile, Inc.