struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kam Lung Leung" <kle...@wlwa.com>
Subject how to retrieve property values from previous forms/jsp pages
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:18:27 GMT
Hi,

I need to retrieve property values from previous pages that were inputted by the
user. For example;
I have the following pages, actions and forms.
firstPage.jsp firstAction.java firstForm.java
secondPage.jsp secondAction.java secondForm.java
finalPage.jsp finalAction.java finalForm.java

In the finalAction class I need to retrieve property values that were filled in
from the firstPage.jsp and the secondPage.jsp. Beside setting the scope of each
form to session in the action mapping what else do I need to do so that I may
retrieve those values?

Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance.
Kam Lung Leung