struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <jakartau...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ForwardAction not picking up Tiles defs?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 20:06:46 GMT
I got this yesterday.  It means Tiles didn't intercept your forward request
because 1) Tiles wasn't called or 2) Tiles didn't recognize your tile.
If you turn debug on for Tiles (org.apache.struts.tiles), it'll dump the tiles
it'll recognize when you app starts up.  Make sure yours is listed.

I'm using a tile with a ForwardAction now, so I know it works.
Hope you find it.