struts-user mailing list archives

From Fred Bloggs <nmr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2 problems with <bean:include> and <bean:write> whilst including results of action in page and behind firewall with NAT.
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:42:17 GMT
Kris

After getting my head around Tiles, I have managed to
sort out both original problems (charset/font problem
and url behind firewall problem) by using
<tiles:insert instead of the templates.

I initially did a one for one replacement of the
template tags with tiles tags. Also I replaced the
bean :include with a tiles:insert.  This worked well.

I conclude that the <bean:include has problems with
templates.

Thank you for suggesting that I move to Tiles.

Fred.

Note: forwarded message attached.