struts-user mailing list archives

From Vicky <javaxmlsoap...@yahoo.com>
Subject 1.4 java files into 1.3
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:13:47 GMT
Since i am using websphere studio 5.1 which runs on jdk1.3 and i can't use any of the 1.4 swing
classes. I have a a requirement to build mask input fields (for date and other format). In
1.4 i can use MaskFormatter and few other swing classes to build this. But i am stuck with
1.3. I also tried compiling those required 1.4 classes in 1.3 but seems like it(1.4) has dependency
jar files and i can't use them in 1.3. Its not that simple so that i can include all dependent
jar files into 1.3. This idea is not working properly.

Also there is not a seperate swing jar file in 1.4 . Had it been there , it would have made
my life easier by just including the jar into 1.3.

Does anyone have idea how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Vicky