struts-user mailing list archives

From Arne Brutschy <mai01...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de>
Subject Re: Strange things happen to my servlet path..
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:09:57 GMT
Hello,

AB> I got the following problem:
AB> [...]
AB> Has anyone an explation for this strange behavior?

Ok, I realized that the missing images etc. happen in both cases. In
the first case, I used to request index.jsp first, and after that the
secured page. So everything got cached and seemed to work..

The conclusion is, that something is wrong with filter. I'm not sure,
but using <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern> as pattern protects the
resources as well, doesn't it? So using such a generic pattern is not
possible for me, as the login page should have some colors.. :)

Is there a possibility to define an exclude list? A pattern of
<url-pattern>/*.jps</url-pattern> didn't seem to work.

Whats the best way to deal with this?

Regards,
Arne