struts-user mailing list archives

From "SasiDharma Tharmarajah" <TDha...@virtusa.com>
Subject <html:options> tag problem
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:04:44 GMT

Hi gurus.

How does the <html:options> tag works???.
say you are using <html:options> tag several times in a page.
when will the html:options tag flush out the objects to the jsp page.
I'm asking this is beacuse in our JSP page we are using <html:options> tag 8 times.for
each iteration it has to load around 1800 object from arrayList.

When it comes to fourth <html:options> tag weblogic server throws OutOfMemory error.
It seems that after all the iterations are done then only all objects are flushed to da page.

just wanted to know whether it is caused by the implementation of html:options tag.

any idea of how to solve this problem???

Thanks in advance

sasi