struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: ForwardAction not picking up Tiles defs?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:26:36 GMT
I'm ripping my hair out here, guys ... what's going on with my config?!
I can't see anything wrong in the debug output, yet Struts still is
balking at actions that use the ForwardAction class and don't have a
parameter that starts with a '/' ...

Please, please help!! (currently in begging mode, bribing is next :))

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.