struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: ForwardAction not picking up Tiles defs?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:41:04 GMT
This is my first attempt at using tiles defined in tiles-defs.xml, so
far, all the tiles are being used via tiles:insert in individual JSP
pages. That seems to be working flawlessly.

Incidentally, I just tried replacing o.a.s.a.ForwardAction with
o.a.s.tiles.actions.NoOpAction (deprecated) and it doesn't work, either
- but, it doesn't throw an exception - it just silently fails, pretty
much. Debug logging is enabled and the following is all I get:

[INFO] RequestProcessor - -Processing a 'GET' for path '/US/tilestest'
[DEBUG] RequestProcessor - - Looking for Action instance for class
org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.NoOpAction

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.