struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>
Subject Re: ForwardAction not picking up Tiles defs?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:28:34 GMT
I see this:

[DEBUG] I18nFactorySet - -definitions={baseLayout={name=baseLayout,
path=/common/layouts/baseLayout.jsp, role=null, controller=null,
controllerType=null, controllerInstance=null, attributes={}}
}
[DEBUG] I18nFactorySet - -factory loaded : {baseLayout={name=baseLayout,
path=/common/layouts/baseLayout.jsp, role=null, controller=null,
controllerType=null, controllerInstance=null, attributes={}}
}
[DEBUG] I18nFactorySet - -default factory:{baseLayout={name=baseLayout,
path=/common/layouts/baseLayout.jsp, role=null, controller=null,
controllerType=null, controllerInstance=null, attributes={}}
}
[DEBUG] I18nFactorySet - -Factory initialized from file
'/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml'.

My definition is now called "baseLayout" instead of ".baseLayout" - I
haven't changed it back yet from the previous poster's suggestion.

Hubert Rabago wrote:

>In the debug output of Tiles/simplelog.
>
>'.baseLayout' - processed as uri
>-or-
>'.baseLayout' - processed as definition
>
>should appear there just before the request fails.
>Before these lines, there should be a "processForwardConfig(.baseLayout,..."
>as well.
>
>--- "Ruth, Brice" <bruth@fiskars.com> wrote:
>

>>Where should I be looking for this message?
>>
>>Hubert Rabago wrote:
>>

>>>I haven't tried that before, either.  AFAIK, having the plug-in takes care of
>>>installing the TilesRequestProcessor -- you don't have to specify it.  But
>>>

>>since
>>

>>>a subclass works, having that should work, too.
>>>
>>>When you run the code, does it show the ff message:
>>>
>>>'.baseLayout' - processed as uri
>>>
>>>?

>>ForwardAction.

>>dot.