struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com>
Subject Nested tags always break
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:37:29 GMT
I have a situation where I can use <nested:root name="ac">,
<nested:iterate id="foo">, and then *must* use <nested:write name="foo"
property="bar">, rather than omitting the name attribute. If I do, I
get an exception "No getter method for property foo[0].bar of bean ac".

Now, this code was working fine, but I made some changes to the bean
(I'm using torque). I know it's not (or at least, it shouldn't be) a
problem in the beans, becuase of the fact that it works fine if I
include the name attribute pointing to the id of the enclosing iterate
tag.

Also, why is it that I can get the struts-digest posting but can't post
to the struts list?

--
Rick