struts-user mailing list archives

From <shirishchandra.sakh...@ubs.com>
Subject RE: Combination of Struts, Tiles and JSF
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:22:36 GMT
Hi,
I think tilesCOntroller class concept is for the same purpose.Whenever the tiles is rendered,
the controller class is called prior to that which should perform the business logic necessary
to prepare business data..

But I would rather prefer the struts way.I mean prepare a struts action which will forward
to a tile definition and then use this forward wherever i want to render the view:-))

HTH.
regards,
Shirish

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominik Stöttner [mailto:dominik_st@gmx.net]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Combination of Struts, Tiles and JSF

Hi,

is it possible to create a independent tile that includes all necessary
business logic and then put anywhere on a site? My aim is to have a number
of independent tiles that I can choose from a pool and put on the site
anywhere I want.
Btw.: Does anybody know where I can download the Struts-Faces integration
library?

kind regards,
Dominik