struts-user mailing list archives

From mo...@physics.gmu.edu
Subject Re: using ApplicationResources.properties in the Action class
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:06:49 GMT
I have and a structure like this
project/src/java/webapp/- this contains the code ActionForm and Action
classes
project/web/app1-contains jsps for app1 and also
 project/web/app1/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,web.xml.,classes/ApplicationResource.properties

project/web/app2-contains jsps for app1 and also
project/web/app2/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,web.xml.,classes/ApplicationResource.properties

the java code in src directory is common to application app1 and app2.
In my java code i want to use the ApplicationResources.properties for each
app and produce generic code.

Thank you
--Mohan