struts-user mailing list archives

From chinmay.r.par...@accenture.com
Subject Third party form submission
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:15:22 GMT
Hi

I want to submit a form to third party web site using POST method.

However, struts action class always evaluates URL specified in the
config file as relative URL.  i.e http://thirdparty.com
<http://thirdparty.com/>  is read as /http://thirdpary.com and therefore
I could not use "forward" in action.

I tried using [HTTPServletResponse]
response.sendRedirect("http://thirdparty.com <http://thirdparty.com/> ")
but I am not sure if parameters set in the form will get passed by this
method.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards

Chinmay