struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul McCulloch <paul.mccull...@axiossystems.com>
Subject RE: struts-menu and internationalization
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:46:13 GMT
I use struts menu, with the CoolMenu displayer, and everything works fine.
Your config looks ok.

What exactly isn't working?

There is a struts-menu specific mailing list, which would be a more
approriate place to ask for help.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: koen boutsen [mailto:koenboutsen@lycos.com]
Sent: 06 November 2003 10:44
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: struts-menu and internationalization

Has anyone used internationalization in the struts-menu ?

If so, could you explain me how I can do it.

I tried the following :

menu-config.xml:
<Menu name="organisation" title="label.logout">
    	<Item name="organisationOverview" title="label.overview"
forward="/organisation/searchFirstLetter" />
</Menu>

and in listMenu.jsp:
<menu:useMenuDisplayer name="listMenu"
bundle="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE">
    <menu:displayMenu name="organisation"/>
    <menu:displayMenu name="salesrep"/>
    <menu:displayMenu name="logout"/>
</menu:useMenuDisplayer>

but this did not work.

any help is very appreciated

Koen Boutsen

FREE ADHD DVD or CD-Rom (your choice) - click here!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda2.com/1/c/563632
/131726/311392/311392
AOL users go here:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda2.com/1/c/563632
/131726/311392/311392
This offer applies to U.S. Residents Only

**************************************
Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages
of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated
by an authorised representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via
electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus
code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.