struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai" <rchinnakuzhan...@register.com>
Subject Javadoc Warning
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 18:56:35 GMT
Hi,
            I getting the following warning while generating Javadoc from ant build file..

[javadoc] "initialize application beans
 [javadoc]  1."
 [javadoc] This sentence is different from what would be generated using -breakiterator:
 [javadoc] "initialize application beans
 [javadoc]  1. states
 [javadoc]  2. country codes"
 [javadoc] "DOCUMENT ME!
 [javadoc]  *
 [javadoc] C:\RCOM\development\redesign\java\webapps\beta\src\com\register\struts\framework\RCOMServlet.java:28:
warning - The first sentence is int
preted to be:
 [javadoc]  * @author kerukulla
 [javadoc]  *"
 [javadoc] C:\RCOM\development\redesign\java\webapps\beta\src\com\register\struts\about\IntlPricingAction.java:41:
warning - The first sentence is i
erpreted to be:
 [javadoc] This sentence is different from what would be generated using -breakiterator:
 [javadoc] "DOCUMENT ME!
 [javadoc]  "
 [javadoc] "Populates the cartfrom object that holds all of our cart data.<br>"
 [javadoc] This sentence is different from what would be generated using -breakiterator:

is there anyway I can get rid of these warning.....??

here is the build file

<target name="javadocs" depends="compile" description="Make the Javadoc pages">

    <ant antfile="${masterbuild.dir}/javadoc.xml" dir="." inheritall="false">
      <property name="javadoc.title" value="RCOM Redesign Project - project-name Component
API"/>
      <property name="javadoc.dest.dir" value="${javadoc.dir}"/>

      <reference refid="compile.classpath" torefid="javadoc.classpath"/>

    </ant>
  </target>