struts-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Multibox not checking the selected values.
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:53:28 GMT
I have an action with the following code in it....

String[] selectedEngineers = new String[3];

request.setAttribute("selectedEngineers",selectedEngineers);
request.setAttribute("availableEngineers",selectedEngineers);

here is the code from the jsp.

<logic:iterate id="engineer" name="availableEngineers">
   <bean:write name="engineer"/>
</logic:iterate>

<logic:iterate id="engineer" name="selectedEngineers">
   <bean:write name="engineer"/>
</logic:iterate>

<logic:iterate id="engineer" name="availableEngineers">
     <bean:write name="engineer"/>
   <bean:write name="engineer"/>
</logic:iterate>

both arrays display on the screen just fine.

the check boxes are also displayed.  6 of them to be precise.  The only
problem is that they are not checked by default.

I thought that the multibox took case of this?

Nathan