struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: how to disable submit button when click on checkbox
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:08:27 GMT
Philip,

If it is in the same "<form...> ... </form>" form tag, try this javascript:
this.form.delete.disabled=true

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip [mailto:yuensunlam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 11:02 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: how to disable submit button when click on checkbox

I have a question regarding checkbox, how can I disable a certain submit
button when click on a checkbox?
I tried the following but is not working:
onclick="document.formName.delete.disabled=true" />

Also, is there a way I can count how many checkbox are selected in my jsp
code?

Please kindly help me.