struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jitesh Sinha" <jsi...@cisco.com>
Subject Two basic questions regarding logic:equal
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:18:27 GMT
Hi there,

1.)How do you compare one property of a bean with two values by a single
logic:equal tag?I want to achieve the following logic:

if(str.equals("astr") || str.equals("anotherstr"))

I guess logic:equal tag is for only one comparison...so what you  people
think is the most efficient way to achieve this?

2.)How do you compare one property of a bean with a value ignoring the case
by a logic:equal tag?I want to achieve the following logic:

if(str.equalsIgnoreCase("astr"))

Thanks,
Jitesh