struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Searle <ch...@empolis.no>
Subject Re: Migration of a servlet that uses pathinfo to struts
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:52:25 GMT
>>>>> "F." == Firat TIRYAKI <firat@pleksus.com.tr> writes:

    F.> I think you should manage this situation in the web.xml, don't
    F.> include it in struts action servlet, just run it stand alone.

This is of course possible.

The only problem is that if the servlet is provided a directory then
it should produce a page with file and sub-dir links in it. I had
hoped that it would be possible to use the same tiles files for this
as the rest of the system - and these require that we go thru a
customized action servlet (set's up a user based menu tile amongst
other things).

Regards

--
Chris Searle