struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <timlu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [OT] reload servlet without restarting the application
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:55:01 GMT
You can make a simple servlet that reads the properties file and sets
the log level.  Then simply reference your simple servlet (heck, make it
an action if you want) via its URL and it will re-read and reset the
logger.

If you want to get fancy, you can event export all the properties you
find and make a form out of them, so you can enable various loggers on
the fly.

Tim