struts-user mailing list archives

From "vasudevrao gupta" <vasudevrao.gu...@wipro.com>
Subject Help on setting multiple values in Action form from client side
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:24:14 GMT

Hi ,

I have a screen with number of records and each record has an associated
check-box.
User  clicks on single/multiple checkboxes to select the records and
clicks on delete button(same as in Yahoo mail).
I have an associated action form to this screen with one of the
attributes of String[] array type.When the used clicks on delete
button,I want to set all the record numbers in the action from attribute
and submit the form.

Can I do this in an easier way using struts when compared to a normal
javascript?

Regards
VasudevRaogupta

Confidentiality Notice