struts-user mailing list archives

From "Khalid K." <gro...@maikada.com>
Subject Re: Question about back button on forward.
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:36:49 GMT
This is an age old questions. There are various javascript 'hacks' around. I
suggest google the following: "javascript back button"

the problem is that when you click on "back button" no server request is made,
the catched page froom "history.back()" (i think that is the method) is
displayed.  So java can't help you on that.

Khalid

--
Khalid K.