struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Oracle DataSource configuration
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:31:10 GMT
What you're thinking of as a connection pool, Oracle refers to as a connection
cache. Their pool/cache implementation is provided by
oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheImpl. I don't recall if I've gotten that
to work with TC before. Have you read:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html