struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peng, Meimin" <mp...@atxna.com>
Subject RE: application.properties
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:51:37 GMT
I think you need to iterate the message out or pass the argument to get the
error out.
you might need to post more details about how you do the key in your
resource and how you try to get the key.

-----Original Message-----
From: Otávio Augusto [mailto:otavio.augusto@bol.com.br]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 9:32 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: application.properties

Hi all

The application.properties file, from which i retrieve my resouce messages,
has given me a doubt: is it scanned from the top to the botton or from the
botton to the top? the thing is I made a mistake and added three identical
messages there (errors.login.ivalid), and it always reads the last message.
Maybe it loads the las message that matches the pattern, and overrides the
previous ones. Is that right ?

thanks a lot

Otávio Augusto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.