struts-user mailing list archives

From aas...@netzero.com
Subject Re: Weblogic 8.1 - Error in using tag library
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:02:16 GMT

I am sending this message so that if somebody else faces a similar problem they will have
an answer to it instead of a hanging thread.

The project I am dealing with was purchased and I pulled that project from a version control
system on to JBuilder. Since I wanted to use the "struts visualization" capacity of Jbuilder,
I mentioned that to JBuilder that this is a Struts Project. And JBuilder overwrote all the
tld files with its own version, which clashed with the struts.jar I had. Meanwhile I was deleting
certain "attribute" elements from the struts-html.tld file to get rid of the errors for setter
methods for those attributes. It did help me understand the issue though!

I hope that this message helps people who are facing similar issues.

Thank you.