struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Generate Java class from xml?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:45:18 GMT
Hi Christopher,
just a quick question about Digester, perhaps you can save me the effort
of reading up on it to find out myself, but will Digester be able to
parse HTML?

I am dealing with the Internet Explorer bookmarks export file. I have
already tried JAXB but JAXB chokes on it, saying that the XML is not
well-formed.

The bookmarks file has quite a few unpaired <p> and <dt> elements, which
is obviously bad XML.

Thanks
Adam

--