struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: validation and DynaActionForm / concrete question
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:44:28 GMT
Hi marco

well i think the problem your having is because you're using a dispatch
action

so the form is mapped to the action and its set to validate. You can
either separte yu dispatch actions into standard actions or hack it by
having a single action that calls your dispatch action much like you
were suggesting doing with jsp.

Cheers Mark