struts-user mailing list archives

From shahfazal <fa...@louisiana.edu>
Subject checkbox value from getter in collection of value object
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:07:15 GMT
Hi all
i already posted twice about this but i guess my email program had trouble
formatting my mail or somethign but anyway long thing short i have a
collection of ApplicationVO value objects, i need to display them in rows
on a jsp. so i iterate thru the collection of the value objects, and at the
beginning of the row i need a check box with a value of one of the
properties of the value object how do i go about it? i know the multibox
can do this but i'm having trouble binding the property to the value of
this multibox .. can anyone help me?

my code :

<logic:iterate id="appList" name="incompleteFolderForm"
property="applications">
checkbox to have the value of the 'applicantId' getter property of my value
object
         <bean:write name="appList" property="firstName"/>
         <bean:write name="appList" property="lastName"/>
</logic:iterate>

can anyone help me?? i'm kinda desperate to find a solution ...would be
really great if anyone could help me out

Regards..

Shahfazal Mohammed
Research A$$i$tant
Center for Business and Information Technologies
http://www.cbit.louisiana.edu
337.482.0626 work
337.322.1946 cell
337.233.1092 home