struts-user mailing list archives

From "Suresh Korvi" <sko...@register.com>
Subject RE: Struts Validation + Frames
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:03:45 GMT
hi venkatesh

 You are saying that using lower frame

 so see which to which form this page belongs to and put that form name in the validate.xml
 then it will display easily

 i am think this is the problem of placing the form name correctly

 suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: VENKATESH GANGAL [mailto:venkatesh_ngl@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 5:09 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Struts Validation + Frames

Hi ,

I have an application with two frames , one at the top and the other the bottom.

I am working on the lower frame and has problems in displaying errors after validating the
form i.e when I submit only the lower part of the frame. I can see that the validate method
is returning an error object but I am not able to display the errors in the same JSP but instead
I get a blank page.

Can anyone know how to go about handling Errors in multiple frames ???

Thanks in advance..
Cheers..

Venkat