struts-user mailing list archives

From "Narayanan, Sunitha" <Sunitha.Naraya...@nike.com>
Subject Error using tiles-el
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:45:21 GMT
Hello,

I am using Struts 1.2 (nightly build as of 17 Dec 2003) and am trying out using the tiles-el.
When I replace my tiles taglib with tiles-el, I am getting this error

/WEB-INF/tiles/layout/main_layout.jsp(4): Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-tiles-el.tld'
prefix='tiles': The Tag class 'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.tiles.ELUseAttributeTag' has no
setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'classname', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /WEB-INF/tiles/layout/main_layout.jsp line 4:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/taglib/struts-tiles-el.tld" prefix="tiles" %>

On looking at the source of ELUseAttributeTag.java, am finding that there is no setter for
the classname attribute which has been defined in the struts-tiles-el.tld file.

Have any of you seen this problem? Is this a known bug?

Thanks,
Sunitha