struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paul-J Woodward" <paul-j.woodw...@db.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic form property names
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:30:18 GMT

Hi Pedro,

I would be very grateful if you could send me the code.

Thanks, Paul

                      Pedro Salgado

                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Dynamic form property names

                      30/12/2003 16:39

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

  Sorry but I haven't quite catch what you looking for...
  Do you want to create a form in runtime? Is that it?

  If you're using a DynaForm it already has map. You can't set new
properties to the form (it was built based on a DynaClass) but, if you
extend DynaForm to a XDynaForm and make XDynaForm implement Map maybe you
can set new properties on your new form. I used this approach (the
DynaBean/Map extension) to start using DynaBeans with JSTL and, maybe...
just maybe it can help you set new properties on your form. I can send you
the class, if you want.

  As I said, I haven't tried this (the runtime form approach) and I don't
know if this is what you are looking for...

Pedro Salgado