struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jakarta" <jaka...@pandorus.com>
Subject <html:link> & dynamic URI
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:32:48 GMT
Greetings,

What I'd like to do is to dynamically write the URI of the Forward
attribute of the HTML:Link tag from a bean as follows:

<logic:iterate id="refVO" name="listRef" type="abc.ref.RefVO">
property="link"/>" paramId="id"
         paramName="refVO" paramProperty= "tableID" styleClass="anchor">
         <bean:write name="refVO"
property="businessName"/></html:link>:&nbsp;
         <bean:write name="refVO" property="description"/>
</logic:iterate>

I get an Attribute refVO has no value error.

The idea is to have a JSP page with more than one possible link
depending on the data.
I have searched the mail archives without any success. :-(
Any help would be appreciated!

TIA,
Glenn