struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mohan Radhakrishnan" <mradhakrish...@cellexchange.com>
Subject RE: Getting the CheckBox Collection Value in FormBean Class
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:22:28 GMT
Ramachandran,

             The following is what we use. Read html:multibox doc.

			    <logic:iterate id="item" property="deletereqs" name="form">
							<bean:write name="item"/>
						<bean:write name="item"/>
			    </logic:iterate>

	In your form.

	private String[] selectedDeletereqs;

	private String[] deletereqs;

	public String[] getDeletereqs() {
	        return this.deletereqs;
	}

	public void setDeletereqs(String[] deletereqs) {
	        this.deletereqs=deletereqs;
	}

	public String[] getSelectedDeletereqs() {
	  return this.selectedDeletereqs;
	}

	public void setSelectedDeletereqs(String[] selectedDeletereqs) {
	  this.selectedDeletereqs= selectedDeletereqs;
	}

Mohan